Exclusive to VPZ! The Smok RPM160 Pod Mod Kit is an intermediate pod device ideal for those of you looking to try sub ohm vaping.
The Smok RPM160 is the first Dual Battery “Pod Mod” Device on the market. Featuring a maximum power of 160W, brand new RPM160 Meshed 0.15Ohm Coils, and a slim form factor, this device is ideal for users that like a powerful high wattage vape and Direct to Lung Sub Ohm Style Vaping, but in a pod vape device.
This device is powered by dual 18650 batteries which are sold separately.
What’s in the Smok RPM160 Kit Box?
- 1x RPM160 Device
- 1x RPM160 Pod (2ml)
- 2x RPM160 Meshed 0.15ohm Coils
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
Smok RPM160 Kit Key Features:
- Powered by 2x 18650 Vape Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Intelligent IQ-160 Chipset for 0.001s instant fire speed.
- 0.96-Inch TFT Color Display
- Output: 5-160W max
- Pass-through charging
- Balance Charging
- Variable Wattage Mode
- RPM160 Meshed Coils Can Run up to 80W
- Rubber Plug Top Fill Pod
Smok RPM160 Pod Kit Specifications and Dimensions:
- Device Dimensions: 125mm x 45mm x 28.2mm
- Battery: External dual 18650 Batteries sold separately
- Tank Capacity – 2ml
- Cut off time – 8s
- Output wattage – 5W – 160w
- Resistance range: 0.1Ohm – 2.5Ohm
- Top filling pod
How to change the wattage of the Smok RPM160 Pod Kit Device:
- The maximum output power is 160W, which is powered by 2 x 18650 external batteries (sold separately)
- You can adjust the required power within the range of 5W-160w by pressing the UP/DOWN buttons on the front of the device under the digital screen to get the preferred effect
How do I know when my Smok RPM160 is Charged?
- You will be able to see the current battery levels on the digital 0.96 TFT Colour Display screen on the front of the device.
How do I fill the pod of the Smok RPM160 Pod Kit Device?
- This is a top filling pod device so there is no need to remove the pod to fill with e-liquid
- Pull out the rubber plug on the slot and add e-liquid through the slot
- Press the rubber plug back carefully and firmly
What coil should I use with the Smok RPM160 Pod Kit Device?